About Me

Hello! My name is Larry. I am on a journey of a lifetime. I decided one day to buy a one way ticket to Barcelona, Spain. It is my conquest to travel the world. I hope to end up in Nepal, Cambodia, Thailand, and other areas of this region. But to start I had to get across the Ocean. Finding a $300 Ticket online was my sign! So off I am to see the world!I have been living in Spain for the summer in Barcelona, working as a manager to a bar crawl. I have been cycling throughout europe this winter to see as much as i can. i started in Barcelona and now i am in Germany about to head back!. Please donate to keep me alive!

Help Out!!

Where I work!

I am currently the overall manager of www.bcneventsandcrawls.com in Barcelona, Spain. We do party planning and event coordination. Our specialty is our Born to Crawl bar crawl! Check out the site for pictures and see my life!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Starting over.

Just got back to the world of BARCE FUCKING LOCA. Starting over. got a job flyering. Hopefully be a bartender soon!